This is just to back track a little only to keep account of the warblings thats called my life. After Chemuc Champay I headed to Palenque, back through to Tulum for a couple of weeks and flew Cancun- Madrid- Barcelona. I distinctly remember crying as I watched officials at the airport smash my bottle of expensive tequila intended for a friend, due to the new anti- terroist campaign to stop terroists consuming quality tequila whilst aboard an aircraft. I arrived back in Europe with a smashed spirit. I turned up in Barcelona just before christmas, such a wicked, beautiful city, great place to be poor, get a job in Irish bar, work nights through christmas and new year and then drink beers in the street, cooled down from the sewers. A good friend I met in the desert in Tunisia shared his little room with me and we were 2 people looking for spanish language, good times and fortune in this cool city. Got a job working in a bar along the Ramblas but quickly learnt I would remain skint and ´sin espanol' in this Catalan speaking city so decided to make the hop back to england to earn some dosh after 18 months away...bye barcelona I will come back for more falafels!
London hmmmm what a love hate relationship...love the city super fab to see all my good friends again but tough tough place without money or a job! I moved in a typical rented london house, 3 catalan, 1 south african, 1 egyptian, 1 swedish and a few other nationalities hanging around...aaaaah home, love it. Friends did a sterling job listening to my whinging as the 'home blues' hit and I began getting further into debt amongst job applications. Ended up working in bar, a young peoples home (great fun, you spend your time bribing them to go to school with travel cards, cinema tickets and taxis while they scream `stand back gangster´ at you and tell you to f off...no it was actaully fun)and then scored an internhip with Free Tibet Campaign working on the Panchen Lama Birthday,......greeeeeat but unpaid whoops. then whad ya know i got a job in Mexico suddenly...so after 6 months back....shes off...again!!